No products in the cart.
Join Us As Team
- MAICSA qualification or currently pursuing ICSA course, Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business Studies.
- Relevant experience in company secretarial practice of at least 1 year is an added advantage.
- Good degree of computer literacy and possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with good command of English and Bahasa, in both a written and spoken context.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and to monitor deadlines and handle pressure
- Review of tax computation for statutory audit with Inland Revenue Board.
- Administer tax planning, estimation and revision for Inland Revenue Board
- Administer SST submission and attend to tax issues on SST
- Attend to tax audits and investigations
- Manage and administer overall efficiency on a full suite of tax services
- Assist in handling a portfolio of accounting clients including small-medium enterprises and multinational companies.
- Preparation of management accounts, forecast, and cash flow statements.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial statements, including accrual bookings, various reconciliations, provision calculations and Fixed Assets register and monthly depreciation.
- To assist in administrative duties and overall maintenance of the office
- Tax forecast and tax estimation.
- Team player, good in communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate professionally at all level of management and staff
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Word, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge in MS Access is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have pleasant and outgoing personalities