No products in the cart.
We are your Online Digital Company Secretary in Malaysia
What is a Sdn Bhd?
A Sdn Bhd (Sendirian Berhad) is a private company limited by shares where its shareholder(s)’ liability is limited to the amount of shares held. It is a separate legal entity with full capacity to carry on or undertake any business or activity including to sue or be sued, manage property, and carry out transactions.
How to start a sdn bhd?
Before starting a business or registering your new company with SSM:
- Think about your company’s new name
- You need 1 director who are residing in Malaysia
- Director age of 18 and above
- No bankruptcy
- You need 1 shareholder in the Company
- Paid-up capital of at least RM1.00
What are the documents needed to incorporation?
- Business activities of the new company
- Photocopy of all directors’ & shareholders’ I/C or Passport
- Latest residential addresses of all directors (if different from IC)
- Proof of residence (for foreigner)
- Contact and Email Address all Directors and Shareholders
- Paid-up capital
- Percentage of shareholding of each shareholders
What does the process of incorporation look like?
The process is pretty simple and straight-forward. Once you have submitted your details and personal identification documents, you just need to make payment. Once we have received the payment from you, we will prepare all the necessary documents, send them to you for electronic signature, and submit them to SSM (company registration authority). Once a company registration number is generated, your company is considered registered.
How long does it take to incorporate a company?
Once all the documents are ready, it usually takes about 5-7 business days to incorporate a company. It depends on whether you have provided sufficient and clear details and the service hours of the SSM.